SAVE THE DATE ! WE'LL BE BACK IN PERSON IN LOS ANGELES - SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Transforming Healthcare Delivery in Turbulent Times
About the Forum
The effects of the pandemic will be long lasting - especially in the field of healthcare delivery. Certain services like telemedicine advanced by leaps and bounds, but the need for additional flexible space has never been more critical. What new challenges AND opportunities are hospitals and healthcare facilities facing? How will they impact cost, operations, care delivery, safety, utilization and…facility design?
The Forum will examine how these and other changes are influencing healthcare delivery and the development of healthcare facility planning, design and construction.
- 2 half days of content
- 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. PST each day
- Keynote speakers, panel sessions, and interactive breakout sessions
- 6 AIA LUs
How to Access the Recordings
Thank you for attending! Recordings from 2021 are available through October 30 for registered attendees. To view the recordings, follow the links below.
- Click the Virtual Event Hub
- Log in using the email you registered with and the password you set when you registered. (If you forgot your password - see the link below the login to reset the password and follow instructions).
- Once you've logged in you'll be able to view the schedule and click the session buttons to access the recordings according to the schedule.
If you have any issues accessing the event - please email our conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you right away. Or call 1-844-632-1979 for support over the phone.